Badimalika Temple tour (11Days/10Nights)Bajura Nepal
Badimalika Temple tour , located in Bajura district of Seti Zone, is one of the major temples in Nepal. The temple is dedicated to Bhagwati. Malika Chaturdashi is the major annual festival that is held in this temple. The temple is served by two priests, one representing Kalikot district while the other priest from Bajura […]
Badimalika Temple tour , located in Bajura district of Seti Zone, is one of the major temples in Nepal. The temple is dedicated to Bhagwati. Malika Chaturdashi is the major annual festival that is held in this temple. The temple is served by two priests, one representing Kalikot district while the other priest from Bajura district.
Every year there is a fair at this temple during the month of Bhadra.( August) Pilgrims come from all over Nepal thinking that their wishes will be fulfilled if they pray at the temple. There are two official fairs during Ganga Dashara and Janai Purnima.
To reach Martdi by road, one has to first go to Dhangadhi or Nepalganj and from there reach Saafebagar of Achham. From Saafebagar, there is a motor able road that leads up to Bramhatola Serabazar. During rainy seasons, there is no alternative but to walk from Saafebagar.
A domestic flight from Nepalganj to Bajura airport is also available. From Kolti, a day’s trek will lead to Martadi, the headquarters of Bajura district.
To reach Badimalika temple, one has to make a difficult trek lasting 2-3 days from Martdi, the headquarters of Bajura district. The temple is at a remote location and since the route to the temple is not well developed, there is a lack of lodges and restaurants for the travelers to rest and eat. Thus all the necessary amenities need to be carried by the travelers themselves. During the trek, one can witness various species of wild flowers, and various domestic animals like sheep, goats, and buffaloes, grazing on the hills.
The trekking route is open throughout the year except for snowfall in the winter. The maximum altitude climb along this route is 4200m. The trail is yet to be fully developed as it lacks lodges and guest houses, notice board, signs and other information. However local guides are available to offer you a rich and exhilarating guided tour. – See more at: http://www.himalayanexodus.com/badimalika-culture-trek
Badimalika Temple tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu. And Transfer To Hotel O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Full Day Visit Kathmandu City Pashupatinath & Boudhanath and jal Narayan O/N Hotel
Day 3: Fly From Kathmandu To Dhangadi And Drive By Jeep To Jadga. O/N Camp
Day 4: Karala To Tribeni Badimalika (4300m) 5 Hrs. O/N Camp
Day 5: Karala To Tribeni Badimalika (4300m) 5 Hrs. O/N Camp
Day 6: Tribeni Badimalika To Natshwori 5 Hrs O/N Camp
Day 7:Natshwori To Mourya 5 Hrs. O/N Camp
Day 8: Mourya To Dhangadi 5 Hrs And Overnight In Hotel 5 Hrs. O/N Camp
Day 9: After Breakfast Fly Back To Kathmandu 1 Hour Flight). And Transfer To The Hotel O/N Hotel
Day 10: Free Day in Kathmandu For Shopping
Day 11: After Breakfast L Departure To The Airport For Your Onward Flight.
Badimalika Temple tour Includes
- You will be happily served and facilitated by Kailashholiday( HETT) with:
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private transportation
- Kathmandu/Dhangadi hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Dhangadi-Kathmandu) with airport departure tax
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fees
- National Park entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B,L,D) while on the trek in tent camp (Organize)
- All camping equipment, tent, mattress, sleeping Bag
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and porter.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff (guide and porter).
Badimalika Temple tour Excluded
- You will be facilitated by Kailashholiday (HETT) for:
- Nepal entry visa fees,
- Kathmandu/Dhangadi Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D).
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation (In-case of emergency)
- All personal expenses items- all alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages,
See more at: https://www.himalayanexodus.com/badimalika-trek#