Mount Kailash Helicopter Tour 2019Ngri, Tibbet
Mount Kailash Helicopter Tour is proposed for those who are looking for short time visit to pay divine attention to Lord Shiva’s abode. Mount Kailash Helicopter Tour access is connected via Simikot to directly drop at borderland of Hilsa then continue overland journey towards the Shore of Mansarovar Lake. Further holy journey from Mansarovar Lake. […]
OUR TOUR SERVICE
Om namashivaya! Thanks to both for fulfilling this devotees desire of shiva Darshan, sparshan and pradakshana. Excellent job done by your team members and very well managed and administered by u both from starting till the end. If everything goes well see u next year.– Mutthu Swami
Mount Kailash Helicopter Tour is proposed for those who are looking for short time visit to pay divine attention to Lord Shiva’s abode. Mount Kailash Helicopter Tour access is connected via Simikot to directly drop at borderland of Hilsa then continue overland journey towards the Shore of Mansarovar Lake. Further holy journey from Mansarovar Lake.
The average elevation here is in a range of 3840 meters – 5180 meters which endows cool and even cold weather to the area. In the high plateau, the climate is not very pleasant due to the frequent wind and dry atmosphere.
Max Altitude 4860 m
Final Dest Kailash
Starts From Kathmandu
Ends At Kathmandu
No. of Days 12
Activities Per Day
May, Jun, July, Aug
Helicopter Trip – May: 28th
Mount Kailash Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival at TIA (1300 mt)
- HETT airport representative will meet at the airport and transfer to the Hotel
- Escort to the Hotel (1.30min)
- Check in to a hotel
- Briefing about the programs in the evening in your hotel about the tour
- Tour preparation (packing and program)
- Overnight stay in a hotel
Day 02: Morning breakfast and Kathmandu sightseeing and afternoon Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (450 m) 1 hr. 30 minutes flight
- Heritage site tour including Pashupatinath and Buddha jal Narayan Darshan, back to hotel
- Transfer the group to TIA Domestic Terminal to board flight to Nepalgunj
- 1 hr. 30 minutes flight
- Transfer by bus to Hotel.
- Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 03: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot (2950 m)
- Morning bus transfer to Nepalgunj airport
- To board your scheduled flight to Simikot on fixed wing aircraft
- Transfer to Hotel Tea and coffee
- From Simikot, Airlift to Hilsa by chartered Helicopter
- Our team will assist the group for a short walk to the Tibetan Border called Sher.
- Our land cruisers/ Luxury Bus would be waiting there.
- After completing custom and immigration formalities the group drive to Taklakot (3700 m) 40 km / 90 minutes
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 04: Fly via helicopter to hilsa
- Cross the Nepal boarder enter to tibet by performing the visa formalities and drive to pulan/taklakot
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Pulan or Taklakot
- Morning tea/coffee breakfast
- Walk to Pulan 2hrs or spend a full day (doing nothing beside rest) to acclimatize yourself
- To undertake the most difficult pilgrimage on earth called Mount Kailash Mansarovar tour
- Lunch and free day
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06: Pulan to (4550 mts. – 95 kms) to Mansarovar
- After breakfast drive from to Mansarovar t-su Gompa (4560 m)about 01.30 hours.
- Altitude 4550m
- Ultimate day for Mount Kailash Mansarovar tour
- First darshan of the Holy Lake Manasarovar and Rakshastal
- Holy bath in Holy Lake (if weather and Time permitted) and Puja / Havan (at your own)
- Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 07: Mansarovar to Darchen (4500 mts. – 110 kms.)
- We will choose the special point to take dip in Mansarovar Lake and do Pooja of Lord Shiva.
- Full day free for spiritual activities.
- Drive around 2.30 hrs to Darchen.
- Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 08: Darchen to Dirapuk (4890 mts. – 12kms.)
- This is the first day of Kailash Parikrama.
- Journey after breakfast. This day we have to walk continuously for about 6 to 7 hours.
- Yak will carry all our goods and equipment.
- Overnight stay at Mud House.
Day 09 : Dirapuk to Zuthulphuk (4790 mts. – 22 kms.)
- Second day of Kailash Kora
- Eight kilometer flat and easy walking till Dolma La pass
- Hardest uphill walking and cross Dolma-La pass (5613m)
- Trekking down hill
- In route we can have Darshan of Gaurikund but it is very difficult to go and touch.
- The weather in unpredictable in Doma-la Pass and at any time snowstorm can fall
- Overnight at Zhuthulpuk (8 Hours)
- Altitude – 4820
- Group sharing guest house
Day 10 : Zuthulphuk to Pulan /Taklakot.
- Morning tea /coffee and breakfast
- Exploring Milarepa’s cave (if time promoted)
- Walk 10 km/3 hours with the winding gradual track till your vehicle point
- Who could not do parikrama would be waiting to welcome other group members at this point
- Complete the journey of a lifetime _ Mount Kailash and thank to horse man and porter
- Drive to Darchen – lunch & drive back to Taklakot 100 km/ 4 – 5 hrs
- The same route and same system applies for all subjects of our accommodation and meal.
- Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 11 : Taklakot to Hilsa/shera
- Drive down till Hilsa (30 minutes drive/ 40 km)
- By chartered Helicopter will fly the group to Simikot
- Overnight stay at Simikot
Day 12 Fly back to Nepalgunj-Kathmandu
- Fly from Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu by scheduled flight to Nepalganj and further to Kathmandu (or to Nepalgunj depending upon the availability) and from there we will be taking.
- Overnight in Kathmandu at Hotel.
Day 13: Final destination to sweet home
- Morning breakfast and check out the hotel
- Transfer to airport, catch flight for next destination
- Himalayan Exodus wishes your best time ahead.
Have an extra day or an afternoon flight? Treat yourself to…A Flight amongst Giants
- As the clouds part and the sun breaks through the early morning sky, ascend towards the Himalaya in an exhilarating mountain flight. Fly east towards the highest mountain in the world iconic Mount Everest (8848 m) and on the way take in breathtaking views of the Himalaya including Kangchenjunga (8586 m), Shisha Pangma (8013m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Nuptse (7864 m) and Lhotse (8,516m). Quite simply – spectacular!
- Scenic Mt. Everest mountain flight is not included in tour price and must be paid for on location.
- Option for early departure or you uses your extra day for Manakamana trip, or Muktinath tour
Click here for Kailash Tour Plans and preparation
Tour Cost Includes
- Airport transfers on arrivals / departures flights
- Kathmandu city sightseeing with a / c van.
- All accommodations – twin sharing room on full board basis in Kathmandu
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- 1 night accommodation at Hotel on twin sharing & full board basis in Nepalgunj
- 07 night’s hotel/guest house accommodation in Tibet
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Simikot-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu Flight
- Charter Heli flight from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot
- Airport Taxes
- Special Simikot permit fee
- Group sharing guesthouse in Kailash part as per itinerary
- Buffet Indian veg. meals (breakfast/dinner/packed lunch) during the trip
- Transportation by bus
- Support truck to keep goods, your bid bags and foods
- Kailash permit and visa
- Entrance fees of Lhasa tour, Lake Manasarovar and Kailash
- All camping equipment for kitchen
- Oxygen cylinders and pillow
- Yaks & Yak men for luggage and food during Kailash Parikrama.
- Warm Jacket for all the passengers
- All applicable taxes & service charge
Tour Cost Excludes
- Travel insurance
- All personal expenses.
- Personal Horse and Helper during Kailash Parikrama/ Kailash Round/ Kailash Kora
- Using extra nights in hotel/ guesthouse (except the hotels mentioned on the itinerary)
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra costs incurred due to split from the main group or serious health condition
- Tips to Staffs, guides and driver.
- Any extra cost due to late permit/visa from Tibet part
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the clause, “The above cost includes”