Muktinath Temple Tour 2019Muktinath, Nepal
Manakamana the exact meaning is goddess of fulfill wishes and Muktinath means salvations erase all sin that had conduct in life time”. Manakamana Temple is situated in incident Nepal’s capital Gorkha district. The Temple is in Hilltop, one can reach there by day hiking or by only one cable car in Nepal. Most of the […]
Manakamana the exact meaning is goddess of fulfill wishes and Muktinath means salvations erase all sin that had conduct in life time”. Manakamana Temple is situated in incident Nepal’s capital Gorkha district. The Temple is in Hilltop, one can reach there by day hiking or by only one cable car in Nepal. Most of the Hindu and Buddhist devotees visit this sacred temple. Muktinath is one of the most religious significance for both Hindus and Buddhists. The main shrine of Muktinath is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to the Lord Vishnu. In the surrounding of the temple, there are 108 waterspouts. The Jwala Mai Temple near has a spring and eternal flame fed by natural gas. There is also panoramic Himalayan vista of Mt Nilgari and Mt Dhaulagiri. Everyone take enjoyment city of naturally beauty city and tourist hub Pokhara as of magnificent Lake Scenery panoramic Himalayan ranges and beautiful monasteries. Caves, waterfall, George river, museum and temples are most attractive sight seen points of Pokhara.
Muktinath Temple Tour Outline/ Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu
In Kathmandu, you will be received at the airport and transferred to your hotel. A briefing by your tour leader and an overview about the whole program. Then evening you will be visit to
Pashupatinath Temple for Aarti Darshan.
Pashupatinath Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this is Nepal’s most sacred Hindu shrine and one of the subcontinent’s great Shiva sites. The supreme holiness of the site stems from the Shiva linga enshrined in its main temple. It expresses the very essence of Hinduism as pilgrims, priests, devotes, temples, ashrams, images, inscriptions and cremation Ghats intermingle with the rituals of daily life, all sprawled along the banks of the sacred Bagmati River. The temple’s origins are obscure. An inscription here dates from 477 AD, but the shrine may have stood there for 1000 years before that.
Overnight stay at Hotel Moonlight/The Arts/Gangjong
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple
You will have breakfast early in the morning. This morning you will be drive to Pokhara (200 km), approximately six hours away by private vehicle. En route, you could find Trishuli River, it is very famous for Himalayan Wild River rafting and also you can find, Manakamana Temple, can be visit by cable car it is a 1,302-m hill. The deity is one of the manifestations of the Hindu Goddess Bhagwati who is believed to have the power to fulfill wishes. It is one of the most popular pilgrimage sites in Nepal. You will be arriving late afternoon at Pokhara.
Pokhara is tourist’s paradise with full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with mountains. You can observe views to the north across the hills and Phewa Tal (lake) to the white peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges it is most beautiful Himalayan panoramas in the world.
Overnight stay at Hotel White Pearl.
Day 03: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and Drive to Muktinath back to Jomsom.
You have breakfast being of the early morning. This morning you will be fly to Jomsom approx.25 minutes flights, then walk around 15-20 minutes to reach at Jeep Station and drive to Muktinath by Local Sharing Jeep (1.30 hrs.) along the Kali Gandaki river. To reach at Muktinath Temple needs to walk ascending around 30 mins. Those who can’t walk can hire a motorbike (extra INR 500.00 per person).
Muktinath is god of Salvation; it holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian subcontinent. Muktinath (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where
thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought after moksha, have holy bath on 108 waterspouts, name of “Muktidhara”. & Holy bath in Mukti Kunda (2 Kunda in front of Temple), Hindu devotees take bath under chilled water of 108 waterspouts “Muktidhara” & Mukti Kunda, its believing that it brings them salvation. Have Darshan and worship to Muktinath Temple and drive back to Jomsom for overnight stay.
Overnight stay at Jomsom
Day 04: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and 1⁄2 day Pokhara Sightseeing
Today morning you will head toward Pokhara city by flight and visit David’s fall and explore the night life of the Pokhara City.
- Devi’s fall: Locally known as the Patale Chhango. Devi’s fall (also known as Devin’s and David’s) is a lovely waterfall lying about two km south-west of the Pokhara airport on the Siddhartha Highway. Legend has it that a trekker (Devin, David.) was washed away by the Pardi Khola and mysteriously disappeared down into an underground passage beneath the fall.
- Bindabasini Temple: Bindabasini is also one of the most popular temple in Pokhara. The temple is dedicated to goddess Bhagwati, another manifestation of Shakti. Bindabasini is the mother goddess who fulfills the wishes of her devotees.
- Seti Gorge: Another of Pokhara’s natural wonders that unfailingly interest’s visitors is the Seti Gandaki River. Flowing right through the city, the boisterous river runs completely underground at places. Amazingly, at certain points the river appears hardly two meters wide. But its depth is quite beyond imagination over 20 meters provides a perfect view of the river’s dreadful rush and the deep gorge made by its powerful flow.
- Barahi Temple: The Barahi temple is the most important monument in Pokhara. Built almost in the center of Phewa Lake, this two-storied pagoda is dedicated to the boar manifestation of’ Ajima, the protesters deity representing- the female force Shakti. Devotees can be seen, especially on Saturdays, carrying male animals and fowl across the lake to be sacrificed to the deity.
- Gupteswar Cave: Another cave famous for its religious importance located in the southern end of the city, Chhorepatan. This cave is a sacred and natural cave; there is temple of Lord Shiva.
Overnight stay at Hotel White Pearl.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu and overnight stay at Kathmandu
Day 06: Full Day Kathmandu sightseeing
After breakfast, we will start the sightseeing tour around Kathmandu city. Escorting by an English speaking guide try to give them a full taste of our culture, heritage and local people. In
our sightseeing tour we will go to, Jal Narayan, Chandragiri and Swayambhunath (Monkey temple).
- Jal Narayan Temple: Jal Binayak is a Hindu Temple of Lord Ganesh located in the Chobhar, central part of Kathmandu District, Nepal. The Jal Binayak temple is the most important Ganesh shrine of the central region Kathmandu. It is one of the four Binayak of Kathmandu Valley. It is also called Budhanilkantha Temple. The idol of the god is made up of single stone.
- Chandragiri Hills (1650m): Chandragiri hill is one of the four passes of Kathmandu, and so is connected with the unification of Nepal by Prithvi Narayan Shah. Before the Tribhuvan Highway was built, travelers used the historic trade route passing through Kulekhani, Chitlang, Chandragiri Pass and Thankot. You can reach there by bus which will take around 1hrs. You can visit the Bhaleshowr Mahadev Temple also.
- Swayambhunath Stupa : 6.5 kilometers west of Kathmandu, this great temple is just on the outskirts of Kathmandu. Many believe that the Lichavis constructed it while others believe that emperor Asoka had already visited it in the 3rd century. The Swayambhunath complex consists of a giant Stupa, a large ensemble of shrines and temples, and also includes a Tibetan monastery, a museum and a library. This site has two access points: a long stairway, claimed to have 365 steps, leading directly to the main platform of the temple, which is from the top of the hill to the east; and a car road around the hill from the south leading to the southwest entrance. The first sight on reaching the top of the stairway is the Vajra.
Overnight stay at Hotel Moonlight/The Arts/Gangjong
Day 07: Final Departure
We will drop you to airport for final departure and fly back to home.
Muktinath Temple Darshan Includes
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed Room hotel accommodation with breakfast at Kathmandu and Pokhara based on 3 star hotels.
- Hotel accommodation at Jomsom.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Manakamana and Chandragiri Hills Cable car Ticket.
- Flight fare from Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Jomsom to Muktinath to Jomsom by local sharing Jeep.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP).
- Trekkers Information Management System Permit (TIMS).
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing is escorted by an English speaking City guide in Private Van.
Muktinath Temple Darshan Excludes
- Bar bills like mineral water, beer whiskey etc.
- Extra expenses in case of Jomsom/Pokhara flight cancellation.
- Horse/Motorbike at Jomsom/Muktinath.
- Entrance Fees during Sightseeing.
- Use of air condition in vehicle.
- Client’s insurance, Items of personal nature.
- Expenses incurred due to Medical evacuation, mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all not mentioned in cost include.
Note: – Please you welcome for any information on the above-mentioned Itinerary. We will customize the tour cost and program according to your desire, interest and request