Muktinath Temple TourMuktinath, Nepal
Manakamana the exact meaning is goddess of fulfill wishes and Muktinath means salvations erase all sin that had conduct in life time”. Manakamana Temple is situated in incident Nepal’s capital Gorkha district. The Temple is in Hilltop, one can reach there by day hiking or by only one cable car in Nepal. Most of the […]
Manakamana the exact meaning is goddess of fulfill wishes and Muktinath means salvations erase all sin that had conduct in life time”. Manakamana Temple is situated in incident Nepal’s capital Gorkha district. The Temple is in Hilltop, one can reach there by day hiking or by only one cable car in Nepal. Most of the Hindu and Buddhist devotees visit this sacred temple. Muktinath is one of the most religious significance for both Hindus and Buddhists. The main shrine of Muktinath is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to the Lord Vishnu. In the surrounding of the temple, there are 108 waterspouts. The Jwala Mai Temple near has a spring and eternal flame fed by natural gas. There is also panoramic Himalayan vista of Mt Nilgari and Mt Dhaulagiri. Everyone take enjoyment city of naturally beauty city and tourist hub Pokhara as of magnificent Lake Scenery panoramic Himalayan ranges and beautiful monasteries. Caves, waterfall, George river, museum and temples are most attractive sight seen points of Pokhara.
Muktinath Temple Tour Outline/ Itinerary
Day 1: Upon arrival of TIA airport in Kathmandu you meet our company representative and transfer to Hotel. Stay on BB basis our representative give short brief about the your further trip.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Kurintar by private vehicle you will find beautiful landscape and snake shape river en-route. You will go to Manakamana Temple (wish fulfilling goddess) by Cable Car and visit the Temple. You continue drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel on BB basis.
Day 3: Full day sightseeing trip in Pokhara like Bindhyabasini temple, Gupteswor cave, Devi’s fall, Seti George river, Museum and boating on Phewa Lake where you can also visit the Tal Barahi Temple. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Early in the morning scenic flight to Jomsom and 3 hours drive to Muktinath by Jeep. You will visit the Muktinath Temple, Jwalamai Monastery, 108 water spouts and view of Himalayan scenery. Drive back to Jomsom by Jeep. Overnight in Lodge in Jomsom
Day 5: Fly back Pokhara from Jomsom and same day drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6: Full day sightseeing trip to Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar square by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel with farewell dinner.
Day 7: Departure for next destination or join another program
Muktinath Temple Darshan Includes
- Kathmandu Airport pickup and drop
- 3 nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- 1 night twin sharing accommodation in Jomsom with breakfast
- A professional English speaking tour guide and luxury transportation
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by private transportation.
- Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara flight ticket.
- Jomsom – Muktinth – Jomsom by Jeep Drive
- Annapurna Conservation PERMIT and TIMS.
- Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Muktinath Temple Darshan Excludes
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa and visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/Cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc