swargadwari tourPyuthan 22300
Located over a hilly Mid-Western region in Pyuthan district of Rapti Zone swargadwari tour is renowned meaning Heaven’s Door. many Hindus, travel this place with a belief that this can be the door to Heaven and one ought to try and get to the Heaven to be blessed by God once his/her death. The place […]
“I had the opportunity to go for Holy trip to Mount Kailash with Kailash Holiday Pvt. Ltd. Entire Kailash Holiday team was very co-operative and their service was excellent. All the travelers were greatly pleased with their hospitality. I suggest you to choose Kailash Holiday for organizing your Kailash tour and enjoy a comfortable and memorable Journey.”– Ravi D'souza
Ex. Indian Army
Located over a hilly Mid-Western region in Pyuthan district of Rapti Zone swargadwari tour is renowned meaning Heaven’s Door. many Hindus, travel this place with a belief that this can be the door to Heaven and one ought to try and get to the Heaven to be blessed by God once his/her death. The place itself contains a ton to supply to tourists from journeying, wonderful views of Snow capped Mountains, lush-green paddy fields, dense cone-bearing and bush forests, and therefore the rural lifetime of the Western Asian country. the world is maintained by swargadwari Ashram Guthi that carries out daily rituals and operated the day to day activities of the Ashram.
Swargadwari Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Our representative will come pick up you at the airport and drop at Hotel. Welcome drinks and refreshment. After your refreshment our representative will brief you about your trip evening you can go to Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Transfer from kathmandu to Pyuthan
While you will be having breakfast, than transfer from Kathmandu to Pyuthan which is very memorable journey. That will gives you the inspiration to your aim to homage to pay the lord of way of Heaven. Which will takes about 8 to 9 hours driving distance to reach in Gorahi. Overnight stay at Gorahi.
Day 03: Pyuthan – Swargadwari
Walk up in the Hill and to worship goddess of Swargadwari and return back to Pyuthan.
Day 04: Pyuthan – Kathmandu
Morning Breakfast, and transfer from Pyuthan to your desire like: – Kathmandu or Lumbini/Ridi Rurukschetra/ Pokhara/ Chitwan Devghat for your kind pilgrimage tour as well. Overnight stay as per your desire destination on your mentioning places.
Swargadwari Tour Price includes:
- Airport-Hotel-airport pick up & drop by private car.
- Standard accommodation in two/three star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Kathmandu city Tours by professional tour guide and private car.
- All your standard meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch and dinner, tea, coffee, juice) during the trek and Climb.
- All hot drinks as per itinerary such as tea, coffee (4 times a day) during the tour.
- Tea Houses/Lodges, Guesthouses during the tour.
Swargadwari Tour Price Excludes:
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. It require 2 passport size photos.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on price includes section.