Tibet Lhasa Kailash TourNgri, Tibbet
Tibet Lhasa Kailash Tour is likely for those who are looking to travel via Lhasa and visit together cultural heart of Tibet. In Lhasa guided sightseeing tour takes you to explore major highlighted spots of around including renowned Potala Place, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Norbulingka summer place of Dalai Lama and Tibetan traditional Bharkhor market.
“I had the opportunity to go for Holy Tibet Lhasa Kailash Tour with Kailash Holiday Pvt. Ltd. Entire Kailash Holiday team was very co-operative and their service was excellent. All the travelers were greatly pleased with their hospitality. I suggest you to choose Kailash Holiday for organizing your Kailash tour and enjoy a comfortable and memorable Journey.”– Ravi D'souza
Ex. Indian Army
Tibet Lhasa Kailash Tour is likely for those who are looking to travel via Lhasa and visit together cultural heart of Tibet. In Lhasa guided sightseeing tour takes you to explore major highlighted spots of around including renowned Potala Place, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Norbulingka summer place of Dalai Lama and Tibetan traditional Bharkhor market. Probably it is the best way for acclimatization halt day for further safe journey to the Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake. After this outstanding tour in Lhasa city onward tour will be commenced passing via various cultural prosperous towns of nomad land.
Tibet Lhasa Kailash Tour follows long days of overland journey you will arrive at shore of beautiful Mansarovar Lake and there you will halt a day to explore surrounding wonders. After enjoying awe-inspiring day at Mansarovar Lake, further KORA (circuit) will be started. All together three days of challenging hike will bless you as an ultimate journey of lifetime to be enlightened. Then our overland journey again continues towards the borderland of Nepal – Tibet to end the trip.
Max Altitude 5648 m
Final Dest Tibet
Starts From Kathmandu
Ends At Kathmandu
No. of Days 15
Activities Per Day
May, Jun, July, Aug
Tibet Lhasa Kailash Tour Itinerary outline
Kathmandu (1300 m.) arrival:
Airport pickup and transfer to Hotel.
Kathmandu Sightseeing full day sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Swyambhu nath Temple and Jal Narayan Temple back to hotel and lunch. After tea briefing about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
FLIGHT KATHMANDU – LHASA
Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa and transfer to hotel. (3700m)
Lhasa city sightseeing. Morning 8.00 am and drive to Potala Palace, Zokhang Monastery and Barkhor Bazaar, and Lunch .Fee time afternoon.
drive to Dongba or Saga (4500m – 375km)
After breakfast drive to Dongba or Saga (4500m – 375km)
Saga / Dongba (4500m – 335kms) to Mansarovar
Saga / Dongba (4500m – 335kms) to Mansarovar Once your reach at Tarbohe or Tsusakhang where you can have first Darshan of Kailash. After there we shift to other bus according to Pulan tourism bureau rule and regulation. You can dip in Manasarovar Lake on the way if there is sunny day. After Mansarovar parikrama (110 km – 2.3 hrs) and stay Tsu gompa.
Mansarovar Lake to Darchen
Mansarovar Lake to Darchen (4600m – 110km) for most of the day you are free for Pooja and Haawan. And do Pooja of Lord Shiva. Full day for spiritual activities. We will drive to Darchen.
Darchen to Dirapuk (4890m – 20km)
Darchen to Dirapuk (4890m – 20km) today is the First day of Parikrama. After short drive (8 km) from Darchen, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yam Dwar. Then trek to Dirapuk which is 15km trek. Today is the first day of your Kailash Parikrama where you have to walk for about 6 to 7 hours. You will visit North Face of Mt Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsh)
Dirapuk to Zhulthulphuk (4760m – 22km):
Dirapuk to Zhulthulphuk (4760m – 22km) Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass to Zuthulpuk distance to trek is 22km trek. This is the day throughout the journey since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Dolma –La and further trek along with the helper to Zuthulpuk. Optional: Visit North Kailash (Close) touch those who is not manage to go over Dolmala Kailash KORA and evening back to Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Drive Paryang to Manasarover (4558m) 277km 8 hours:
Zhulthulphuk to Saga; we will trek back to Darchen later our tour starts back for Lhasa following the same route and same system applies for all subjects of our accommodation and meal.
Drive Saga to Xigatse:
Drive Saga to Xigatse. O/N stay at hotel
Drive back to Lhasa:
Drive back to Lhasa, O/N stay at hotel.
Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu :
Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu
Depart for home:
Unfortunately it’s the end of this tour. Himalayan Exodus group services end after breakfast. Transfer to the Kathmandu airport.
Tibet Lhasa Kailash Tour Cost Includes
- Transfer by private vehicle airport – hotel- airport
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu twin/double room sharing basis
- 5 nights’ Accommodation in hotel, Lhasa & Xigatse on twin/double room sharing basis
- 6 nights’ Group sharing Guesthouse in Kailash part as per itinerary
- Air fare Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu on economy class
- Daily Buffet Indian veg. meals (B/D/packed lunch) during tour in Tibet
- Transportation by private vehicle during sightseeing in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- English Sightseeing guide during stay in Tibet as per itinerary
- Entrance fee of temple, monasteries and monuments
- Support truck to keep goods, your big bags and foods
- China visa fee and Tibet travel permit
- All camping & kitchen equipment
- Oxygen cylinders and pillow
- Yaks & Yak men for luggage and food during Kailash Parikrama.
- Warm Jacket for all the passengers
- Necessary paperwork, all government and local taxes
- Fare well dinner with a Nepali cultural show.
OPTIONAL ADDONS (Available during check-out)
- Single Suplement
Tibet Lhasa Kailash Tour Cost Excludes
- Personal expenses (Beverage bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry etc.)
- Any unseen expenses produced by circumstances beyond our control such as political problems, natural disasters, rescue/evacuation due to serious health condition (Costs are not refundable and transferable if you split from the main group or leave the group voluntarily)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Tips/gratitude for guide, driver and other supporting staff
- Personal Horse and Helper during Kailash Parikrama/ Kailash Round/ Kailash Kora
- Any extra cost due to late permit/visa from Tibet part
- Services not mentioned in ‘Services Includes’ section ( Please ask us if you are confused about any services )
Click here for Kailash Tour Plans and preparation
Note: – Please you welcome for any information on the above mentioned Itinerary.
Need Travel Support ?
If you are interested to be on this tour this year, let us know as soon as you can. Once tickets are issued we will be collecting 70% of total tour cost from each who cancel the trip! So, before booking think twice Rajkumar Malla